The holder of the personal data processing, carried out on the website www.italiasolare.eu, is the Italia Solare Association, Piazza Diaz, 1 – 20900 – Monza (MB).
The data is collected for the following purposes:
- membership in the association;
- sending information and promotional material concerning the activities of the association;
- sending promotional material of sponsoring companies and media partners.
The provision of data is:
- mandatory and necessary for registration to the association or newsletter information service;
- optional for other purposes.
In relation to the aforementioned treatments, the interested party can exercise the rights granted to him by the GDPR.
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Requests to exercise the rights of the person concerned must be sent to the address of the Italia Solare Association (email@example.com)