To apply, please submit a CV and Covering Letter explaining how your experience matches the requirements of our position and how your personal motivators and values align to Sonnedix purpose.
Full details of the job.
Vacancy Name: Regulatory Affairs Associate – Italy (Milan)
Location Country: Italy
The Regulatory Affairs Associate will support the analysis of relevant regulatory changes and policy initiatives with a particular focus on the Italian energy market. The role will be responsible to assess the relevance and impact to the business of such regulatory changes, as well as to engage externally at various levels, including regionally and nationally, and with trade associations, government agencies, and legislative bodies. The role will be tasked with communicating the company’s views and position regarding any such regulatory changes and build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders.The Regulatory Affairs Associate will be accountable for proactively monitoring and tracking relevant regulatory and legislative changes and policy proposals affecting solar PV and battery storage. Particular focus on the Italian landscape, but with the possibility to be involved in other European jurisdictions as and if needed.
This role will be responsible for analysis of the implications of such changes to the business and identification of risks and opportunities that arise from new regulations and legislation. Through consultation with the Group and local teams, the Regulatory Affairs Associate will develop position papers, consultation responses, and input into the wider industry’s position i.e. via trade associations and attend select working groups in relevant trade associations, representing Sonnedix and communicating its positioning. The Regulatory Affairs Associate will work with teams locally and at Group level to develop and refine policy positions and help develop advocacy strategies; support the teams locally in developing new business opportunities by advising on impacting regulatory changes and build and develop relationships and connections with government at regional and national level, as well as with the regulatory body and other agencies.
- Previous experience in the renewables sector, in positions related to energy policy and regulation, government affairs, or within relevant public authorities
- Ability to work independently and proactively and to confidently communicate at various levels across the business
- Ideally, proven track record of successful involvement into implementation of regulatory changes and interactions with policymakers
- University degree in law, economics, or engineering
- Native/proficient in Italian and good level of English (spoken and written)
Sonnedix welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds and members of under-represented groups
What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Unlimited access to the FIT app and regular well-being seminars
- We supply office equipment to make home-working environment as productive as possible, such as chairs, monitors, keyboards, lamps
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
Sonnedix is an international Renewable Energy Producer (REP) with over a decade-long trajectory of sustainable growth. Sonnedix develops, builds, and operates renewable energy projects for the long-term, with a focus on providing green, affordable electricity to our customers, and acting as a true social citizen where it operates.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption renewable energy and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Please submit your CV in English to: alessandra.dezottis@sonnedix.
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit