For our company Renantis Solutions, that is aimed at the provision of services aligned with customer requirements whilst also guaranteeing protection of the environment, we are looking for a Procurement Manager to enter our Operations Team.
In this role you will be responsible for the execution of the procurement strategy managing RFP and competitive bid processes, negotiating contracts with contractors and suppliers, conducting cost analysis, and making product decisions.
- Ensure cost-quality optimized goods and services are purchased for our projects, on suitable terms for delivery, cost, payments and quality to meet project timescales and milestones.
- Manage enquiries, quotations and ordering process including tracking order fulfilment for each project.
- Set up and maintain a project cost-reporting system covering all purchased goods and services projects (in conjunction with PM and Construction team).
- Support PM and Construction team in handling logistics, supplier variations, change orders etc.
- Support and fill in all price information / offers into a cost database to enable continuous improvement and understanding of cost incl. historical development.
- Clarification of market conditions relating to inter alia local content, imports, exports, credit limits, credit protection framework.
- Carry out and support supplier qualification based on existing processes with focus on Italian based suppliers / subcontractors.
- Carry out and support a supplier performance evaluation process based on existing processes.
- Carry out regular Lead Buyer Report based on current templates in case of assigned Lead Buyer function.
- 5 years’ experience in international procurement and supply chain management in the construction sector
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing international contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms
- Experience within the renewable energy industry (esp. PV modules) will be considered an important asset.
- Skilled negotiator with ability to foster solid relationship to internal and external
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with analytical and problem-solving skills
University Degree in Engineering. Management studies at a post-graduate level will be considered a plus.
What do we expect from you?
We expect from you passion, commitment and, most of all, the desire to learn in each activity you’re tasked with. We are looking for enablers of sustainable growth who want to grasp the opportunity to be able to be part of significant growth and being able to a have clear and direct impact on steering that growth, so a desire to make things happen and taking risks should not be foreign to you!
What we offer
Our people are empowered to make a difference, think innovatively and to address challenges and originate opportunities that help the company grow. This position offers great prospect of career in an innovative and young company.
Le candidature possono essere inviate a firstname.lastname@example.org inserendo nell’oggetto la posizione per la quale ci si candida.
Tutti i ruoli sono basati a Sesto San Giovanni, a tempo indeterminato e con policy di smartworking 50% ufficio, 50% lavoro da remoto.