For our company Renantis Solutions, that is aimed at the provision of services aligned with customer requirements whilst also guaranteeing protection of the environment, we are looking for a Development Manager (Acquisition & Permitting) to enter ourDevelopment Department and directly report to the Head of Greenfield and Brownfield Development. In this role you will give the reliable support to real estate development activities to fully tie up the necessary land rights for the projects and also in the planning and coordinating technical and design activities from initial conception to the final delivery of projects including all the administrative and permitting aspects. Responsibility in achieving optimal results, compliant with quality and sustainability standards and consistent with objectives, performance, costs and timeframes.
- Managing the initial feasibility studies (TDD/opportunity/constraints) and the proposal screening, compliance with the budget, and the authorization process timeframe.
- Managing the authorization process to obtain the necessary building and planning permit, including planning agreements, environmental and landscape procedures.
- Monitoring the development and permitting status of the projects and management of the related documentations (also for due diligence porpoise).
- Back office support: preparation works for the development and permitting activities (filing of correspondence, check list of requested documentation, preparation of power point, etc…) and support in the preparation and execution of deeds (LOI, PSPA, SPA);
- Collaborate closely with other teams, internal functional experts (e.g., legal, accounting, tax, technical, etc.) and external advisors and consultants to support execution, obtain senior management approvals, ensure transaction closing and facilitate integration efforts.
- 3 to 7 years of experience in real estate sector or in the development of renewable energy sector and/or in the technical field (planning/design), and/or in acquisition and permitting dept;
- Strong expertise at the permitting stages and all the collateral expertise/consultants to be coordinated (cadastral, technical, legal issues);
- Strong skills to support the development such as feasibility studies and Due diligence (Technical, Legal, Environmental);
- Good attitude to interpersonal relationships, ability to work for objectives, both in teamwork and independently, proactivity, versatility/flexibility, with professionalism and confidentiality. Availability for site visits/meetings with entities public and third parties;
- Good written and verbal communication skills and good document and report writing, analytical, programmatic and project completion with drafting skills for reports, presentations and reports;
Degree in engineering, architecture, urban and land planning or similar degree courses (Master’s/Master’s degree or old-school degree),.
What do we expect from you?
We expect from you passion, commitment and, most of all, the desire to learn in each activity you’re tasked with. We are looking for enablers of sustainable growth who want to grasp the opportunity to be able to be part of significant growth and being able to a have clear and direct impact on steering that growth, so a desire to make things happen and taking risks should not be foreign to you!
What we offer
Our people are empowered to make a difference, think innovatively and to address challenges and originate opportunities that help the company grow. This position offers great prospect of career in an innovative and young company.
Le candidature possono essere inviate a firstname.lastname@example.org inserendo nell’oggetto la posizione per la quale ci si candida.
Tutti i ruoli sono basati a Sesto San Giovanni, a tempo indeterminato e con policy di smartworking 50% ufficio, 50% lavoro da remoto.