For our company Renantis Solutions, that is aimed at the provision of services aligned with customer requirements whilst also guaranteeing protection of the environment, we are looking for a Construction Project Manager to enter our Operations Team.
In this role you will be responsible for on-site management and construction of commercial & industrial (C&I) scale solar PV EPC projects in Italy, including full responsibility for technical, environmental and safety compliance; cost, quality, schedule, integration, stakeholders, logistics and security. Focus on quality management and control is paramount. This position is regarded as a hands-on, site based, skilled construction management role.
- Accountable for the successful on-site execution of C&I solar PV EPC projects from construction planning and establishment through commissioning, energisation and handover,
- Formal construction management in accordance with company procedures & processes, legislation, standards and industry best practise; including technical, cost, schedule, quality, and stakeholder aspects,
- Responsible for management and reporting on construction and commissioning progress (schedule, costs, risk, quality, SHE, compliance etc.),
- Ensure compliance with all specifications and requirements in accordance with drawings and specification associated with construction quality, test & commissioning and handover,
- Responsible for achieving construction schedule and payment milestones, including preparation/ compilation of all supporting documentation,
- Ensure full compliance with the QHSE regulations, legislation, standards, codes and requirements in the Region,
- Proven working experience in project management, preferably in solar projects. PMI certification will be considered an asset.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Fluent in Italian and in English (verbal & writing).
- Ability of working autonomously, decision making and problem solving.
- Willing to travel frequently and stay on site.
University Degree in Engineering. Management studies at a post-graduate level will be considered a plus.
What do we expect from you?
We expect from you passion, commitment and, most of all, the desire to learn in each activity you’re tasked with. We are looking for enablers of sustainable growth who want to grasp the opportunity to be able to be part of significant growth and being able to a have clear and direct impact on steering that growth, so a desire to make things happen and taking risks should not be foreign to you!
What we offer
Our people are empowered to make a difference, think innovatively and to address challenges and originate opportunities that help the company grow. This position offers great prospect of career in an innovative and young company.
Location: Sesto San Giovanni with smart-working policy
Le candidature possono essere inviate a firstname.lastname@example.org inserendo nell’oggetto la posizione per la quale ci si candida.
Tutti i ruoli sono basati a Sesto San Giovanni, a tempo indeterminato e con policy di smartworking 50% ufficio, 50% lavoro da remoto.