BayWa r.e. Power Solutions S.r.l, a subsidiary of BayWa r.e. renewable energy GmbH, is responsible for the development, sales and implementation of Energy Solutions for international commercial and industrial clients. Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team and are currently looking for a Team Assistant (d/f/m) (categorie protette) located in Verona, Part-Time 30 hours a week.
What You Will Do
- You support and assist our local team with their daily agenda and business
- You are responsible for the office supplies, equipment and shipments
- You independently plan and monitor appointments and travel organization
- You take care of the ongoing correspondence and preparation of presentations and meeting documents
- You plan, organize, and implement events, meetings, and regular appointments for our local team
- You contribute to group reporting processes, creating/maintaining templates, maintaining order and content of Sharepoint folders
- You collaborate with overarching projects (e.g., compliance checks, audits, etc.)
What You Bring
- Office administrator orientation with academic degree in Business Administration, Social Science or comparable qualification
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Experienced handling of the common MS Office applications
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in Italian. Good English knowledge
- Excellent organization skills, a networker profile, solution orientation and a team driven personality
- Independent, precise, and efficient working method with high quality standards
- You are technically and digitally inclined
What We Are Ready To Offer You
- Smart working
- Flexible working hours
- Smartphone (business and private use)
- Modern office atmosphere with flat hierarchies and an international team
Is This Role The Right Fit For You?
At BayWa r.e. we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates.
All employment is decided based on qualifications, potential, merit, and business need.
We do not discriminate on the basis of origin, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
T +49 89 383932 5745
M +49 151 1166 5926
We look forward to your application!