FORUM ITALIA SOLARE 2020
Current policy instruments and future challenges for a decarbonised energy system
The year 2020 has been marked by a pandemic that has highlighted the fragility of humans and the ecosystem in which we live. These issues have already been discussed extensively in recent years, but they are now becoming extremely urgent. The fifth edition of the ITALIA SOLARE 2020 Forum will discuss how our solar energy sector can play an important role in responding to this scenario: the climate crisis and the energy transition are two closely related themes that require rapid and concrete action.
During the event ITALIA SOLARE will present its proposals to address the actions related to the Revcovery Fund, while experts will focus on the need to put an end to the use of fossil fuels, the introduction of a carbon pricing system and how the energy transition will play out successfully through the evolution of the electricity system and the role of storage systems, but also through the spread of agro-photovoltaics and, in the not too distant future, the use of green hydrogen.
Three parallel, in-depth sessions will be held in the afternoon on fundamental technical issues for the development of photovoltaics in Italy: credit transfer and Superbonus, DM FER1 and Energy Communities and utility scale systems.
Tuesday 1st December 2020
The platform opens at 9 am for networking
Moderator: Maurizio Melis, Radio 24
Keynote video and speech
PV in Italy: where are we at?
Chairman of ITALIA SOLARE
CURRENT POLICY INSTRUMENTS AND FUTURE CHALLENGES FOR A DECARBONISED ENERGY SYSTEM
Why put a price on greenhouse gas emissions?
Michele Governatori, Worldwide Carbon Price
- Antonio Misiani, Deputy Minister of Economy and Finance
- Edoardo Zanchini, Vice President Legambiente
- G.B. Zorzoli, Honorary Chairman Coordinamento FREE
How to adapt the electrical system to distributed generation and the role of storage. European experiences in the light of the Climate Energy Package
Maurizio Delfanti, CEO RSE
- Giulio Volpi, Policy Coordinator European Commission
- Fabio Zanellini, Grid Services Development Manager Falck Renewables
- Emilio Sani, Member of the ITALIA SOLARE Board
Rolando Roberto, Member of the ITALIA SOLARE Board
- Roberta Papili, Head of Climate and Energy Confagricoltura (Agriculture Confederation)
- Domenico Santacolomba, Director of the Energy Planning and Programming Service of the Department of Energy – Sicilian Region
Green Hydrogen: what strategy for development and what role in the electrical system
Ad van Wijk, Sustainable energy entrepreneur and part-time Professor Future Energy Systems at TU Delft
- Nicola Conenna, President Green Hydrogen Community
- Mauro Moroni, Kiwa – CEO Moroni & Partners
NETWORKING BREAK – Through the platform participants have the opportunity to network and visit the stands
- Chairman of ITALIA SOLARE
- Sen. Gianni Girotto, Senator, Chairman of the 10th Permanent Commission
- On. Riccardo Fraccaro, State Secretary to the Presidency of Ministers*
- Sen. Paolo Arrigoni, Senator, Member of the 13th Permanent Commission
- Salvatore Tomaselli, Energy contact person Democratic Party*
PARALLEL THEMATIC SESSIONS
SUPERBONUS AND CREDIT TRANSFER
State of the art and proposals for improvement
Andrea Brumgnach, Member of the ITALIA SOLARE Board
Credit transfer and invoice discount: all you need to know
Alessandro Carlesso, Member of the ITALIA SOLARE Board
Asseverations: activities, methodology and timing
Ilaria Bertini, Director of the Energy Efficiency Unit Department ENEA
RES 1 AND ENERGY COMMUNITIES: WHAT PROSPECTS?
PV systems for SMEs: what prospects?
Attilio Piattelli, Member of the ITALIA SOLARE Board
State of the art of energy communities in Italy
Fabio Armanasco, Project Manager RSE
RES 1 and simplifications: sufficient to maximise PV participation?
Francesco Pezone, Member of the ITALIA SOLARE Board
UTILITY SCALE PV PLANTS
Photovoltaic: the most convenient energy source
Emiliano Pizzini, Member of the ITALIA SOLARE Board
Authorizations: state of the art and perspectives
Gianluca Biscotti, President and Founder Technical Office BFP
What projects are investors looking for?
Andrea Ghiselli, CEO EF Solare
The structure and prices of long-term PPP
Stefano Cavriani, Member of the ITALIA SOLARE Board
RES 1, revamping e repowering: The GSE answers
Ottavio Retico, Business support GSE
Federico Mandolini, Head of the RES Plant Incentives Admission Function GSE
Chairman of ITALIA SOLARE
* speakers to be confirmed
The platform is open until 6 pm for networking