– General Assembly of ITALIA SOLARE | Only for members
– Gala dinner
– Welcome | Registration of Participants and welcome coffee
– Welcome speech | Paolo Rocco Viscontini – President, ITALIA SOLARE
– Session 1 | Climate crisis: what policies for solar PV and the energy transition?
Italy is poised to return to the GW scale market club. But are subsidy-based policies adequate for the energy transition in Italy? What should a mid- to long-term policy strategy look like to allow industry and stakeholders to plan investments?
- Climate change and concrete impacts on life and the economy | Speaker tbd
- Climate change impact on economies and migration | Speaker tbd
- The role of PV in a policy response to climate change | Speaker tbd
- ITALIA SOLARE’s policy proposals for advancing a new energy paradigm | Emilio Sani – Board Member ITALIA SOLARE
Panel discussion with politicians
11:00 \\ Networking coffee break
12:45 \\ Networking lunch